- Stephen’s skill set is focused in electrical controls and electrical power, though he is also highly skilled in HVAC & process controls, energy efficiency, electrical engineering, and wiring.
- He has in-depth knowledge of Building Management System (BMS) controls & networks, packaging equipment, critical utilities, harmonic analysis, power plants, chiller systems, electric motors & pumps, electric power conversion, and facilities & maintenance.
- With over 10 years experience in project management, Stephen is using that hands-on expertise to focus on improving our estimating standards and producing consistent and fair pricing as well as working to ensure repeat business from our customer base, as well as working to grow our customer base.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.E.E.), New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Certified Journeyman Electrician